Saturday 15 June 2013

Oh My Honey Internship Weeks 2 & 3










Hey there,

Here's a few snaps of recent progress. The last few weeks in Louise's studio have been really exciting with the Brighton Fashion week collection coming together.  I don't think I've ever seen a room filled with so much sparkle. I think my favourite pieces are the bodice covered in rhinestones, which will resemble a human disco ball, as well as the green figure hugging skirt that reminds me so much of the Little Mermaid. Working of this collection has really rubbed off on me, so much so I was looking up rhinestone guns the other night! The catwalk is literally going to be lit up by Louise's collection and I can't wait to see it all come together at the show tonight. 

This cosmic inspired collection captures the 1950's feminine feel that runs through Louise's defusion range 'Oh My Honey', with the nipped in waists and impressive sized skirts they would flatter any figure. I really admire Louise's dedication to this collection, each piece contains some form of intricate hand sewing and beading. The hours of love and labour gone into this collection means it's sure to wow at tonights Showreel Catwalk Show for Brighton Fashion week. 

Good Luck Louise!!

Love Sophie Agnes xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment