Tuesday 18 June 2013

Heavenly Sweet Treats #2

Mango Frozen Yogurt

Since I've been at university, I've become obsessed with the Fro-Yo stand in the Bullring so I decided to try make my own frozen yogurt especially now Summer's here. It's great as a guilt-free dessert or just as a replacement for ice creams on sunny days.


Ingredients
80g Mango (Fresh or frozen)
50g Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract


Method
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Empty the mixture into a suitable container.
3. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
4. Remove and Enjoy!!



Try adding toppings to your frozen yogurt, if you want to keep it healthy add some berries and a drizzle of honey. Alternatively if you want a less heavenly treat add some chocolate chips and enjoy. Feel free to comment and let me know what you thought of the recipe or if you have any other frozen yogurt recipes I may want to try.

Love Sophie Agnes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment