Thursday 20 June 2013

DIY Bracelets


Hey There,

One of the best parts of summer holidays is gathering jewellery from foreign markets and when it comes to the summer I always collect plenty of handmade bracelets and wristbands. Recently I've seen lots of inspiration for bracelets so I decided to make a few of my own before I go away.

Here's a few things you will need.. I collected these from places like hobby craft etc but most bits were recycled from old broken necklaces to save money! I also had a few special beads I brought last year in Amsterdam's infamous 'De Negen Straatjes'. It is advisable to use proper jewellery making tools such as  pliers however I managed without so they're non-essential.



















As you can see they were so simple to make and would go well with any festival/holiday outfit this summer. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my bracelets!

Love Sophie Agnes
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment